Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today's the daayyyy

I'm leaving todayyy!!!
Just a quick post before I'm leaving. These past two days have been busy days for me, since I attended more farewell. One farewell in particular. I went to my school and bid my friends goodbye, especially those who are now seniors (in the twelfth grade) and juniors (in the eleventh grade), also my teachers.

Coincidentally, I went to school the same day it held an extracurricular open house. Just about time that I arrived school when drama club's play was on stage.



Then we took some pictures in front of the teachers' office.



This picture below is my favorite one. It actually represents three generations of our extracurricular. The girl on my right side is my successor after successor (who is now in the eleventh grade) and the girl on my left side is my successor (who is now in the twelfth grade)



Aww...my juniors.... :')



Since this is the last time I visit my school before I'm leaving to the US, I decided to take some pictures of the school grounds









It was a very nice visit. Oh and if you notice what Maharashtar is as written in one of the pictures above, it's actually the annual school's event that will be held late this year. As the name implies, the theme will be about Bollywood or Hindi-ish. So it's going to be awesome, too bad I won't be able to come.

Make sure you do. It's coming real soon :)

Okay, seems like this blog becomes a promotion media. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway,

Still on the same day, I attended a concert featuring Rama Widi, a harpist, and Twilite Orchestra conducted by Addie MS in the evening at Aula Simfonia Jakarta, a newly built concert hall located in Kemayoran. I went there with Elda and Azza, both are music lovers. And it was absolutely wonderful.

The interior of the concert hall was fascinating and simply jaw dropping! Wish I could perform here someday.




The grand staircase was also a nice object for photography!







After the show, Elda was enthusiastic to meet and greet the conductor and the harpist themselves. I took her pictures, but then I was tempted to take the pictures as well, considering the conductor, Addie MS, was a famous figure of musician.

First, I took a picture with the harpist, Rama Widi.



And even more surprising, Elda came up to him and asked to take pictures with Addie MS, but seemed like he was still busy with the press and told us to wait with a smile on his face. Then, after the press was gone, he came back to us and asked.
"So where should we take pictures? I think the concert hall is a bit too dark." Well, the hall was already dark since some of the lights had been switched off. So we took pictures outside the hall.

Even I spotted his wife, Memes, who's a famous singer and I used to adore her so much when I was a kid. That was back in 1990s. Haha, I adored as much as I adore Super Junior now. Too bad, I didn't get to take pictures with her. I was too shy to say. "You're my favorite childhood idol." Haha.



The concert goodies, consist of concert book, bookmark, and brochure.


No comments:

Post a Comment