Thursday, August 12, 2010

numb

Hello yellow...
Yes, I'm already in the US, currently staying at a hotel in Sunnyvale prior to the beginning of the the college term. That's about a few miles from San Franscisco. So yeah, I just arrived here three days ago, still getting over my jetlag, settling down and everything.
Can't get the fact why, despite it's summer, the weather and everything is really cold in here. The sun is pretty nice though

Oh gosh, my vocab is decreasing rapidly. Forgive me for that, since I haven't written quite often. How lame....

Good thing that my friend from my high school, Elda, is also about to attend the college's fall quarter with me and we're also going to share our apartment together. Even more, we found this decent apartment just a few blocks from the campus, and it'll take like five minutes away from the campus by bus.
Pretty convenient eh?

Our parents are still with us these three weeks before they leave us to Jakarta. Meanwhile, orientation will be on August 16, which is next week. Me and Elda have taken a look around the campus grounds and even we had a talk to these nice counselor ladies about our orientation preparation.

However, the city where I'm going to live is going to be different from the city that I currently stay in right now.
It's pretty near though, and only like quite a few miles away from here by bus.
The city is very convenient so far, resided by mostly Asians (I even spotted some good Korean and Japanese restaurants around the area!! Yay!!) and surely much better from Jakarta, sorry to say.

I've actually taken loads of picture already, but I haven't got the time to post them, since me, Elda, and our parents are currently loading our stuff and furniture to our new apartment.
Right now, I'm still posting this at the hotel, so probably I'll have my real post right after moving in. Stay tune for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment