Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seven days and counting

Seven days to go!!!
Arrgh can't believe I'll be leaving in a week!! I've started packing today and guess what, I just didn't feel like doing it. Even it came to my realization that I won't be spending Ramadhan days in Indonesia.

How sad to know that I won't be able to feel the whole vibe of Ramadhan, the fasting breaking occasions, the food...I'm so going to miss everything. but anyway, I just found out that the college does have a moslem community. Hopefully they'll make some sort of event to welcome the holy month

Gotta be excited, gotta be excited, gotta be excited

One thing I need to think right now aside of my departure is, none other than the concert coming up on the 5th.

Also, I need to finish Trip to Taiwan before leaving. This week is going to be a little tough and I'm talking about farewells. I have a solution to keep people not sad about my leaving. Here's what I tell them. "Shoo me!" Haha but in a good way of course, to motivate me so that this urge of my going abroad will somehow emerge.

Anyway...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GIRLS/GUYS!!
We may go on separate ways, but promise never to lose touch

No comments:

Post a Comment