Monday, August 2, 2010

Six days and counting

It's Monday now. Six days to my departure.
Seems like I've been a blogging whore these days and I'm loving it. Just today, after two weeks of working part-time at a nearby English course, I'm able to live my life the way it used to be before the whole working part-time saga began.
So you can imagine waking up late in the afternoon, watching TV and movies all day. Haha, not that much though. But I did watch two dramas this afternoon, which started off with Nodame Cantabille (I never stop loving this hilarious drama) and continued with Oh! My Lady.

I've piled up some DVDs I'm planning to watch tonight, or maybe now after I'm posting this. No good western movies these days since I haven't bought anything new. So you can tell that now I've been really into Asian series or movies.

Surprisingly though, I became quite productive these days. Maybe not on photoshopping, but at least I spent a quality time doing something useful, like this...


It's lame I know. Windows Media Player is not my specialty.
My violin teacher composed this demo song as the background music for the upcoming concert. Love the beat though. Reminds me of those upbeat music at the nightclubs. Last time when we did the concert, we performed Canon in D in rock style.

Maybe this time we'll perform Rondo Alla Turca in an upbeat, disco-ish style? Who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment