Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yummy

Currently craving for this...


Drool worthy, eh?

It's Bibimbap!!
Aka Korean mixed rice.

Thought I'd have this dish by tomorrow night, at a Korean restaurant, but seeing that the recipe wasn't so complicated and the ingredients weren't hard to find, maybe I'll manage to make one myself on Monday. I can't imagine my mom and dad went "What's this?" while seeing the unique dish they haven't seen before (after days of having almost the same, boring, and monotone dish everyday for dinner).

Hopefully making Bibimbap could be a fresh escape from having monotone dish served everyday for family dinner.

Can't wait for Monday! ^_^

Though maybe I'm very utterly sure that my version of Bibimbap would be waaaaay less tasty than the one in Korean restaurant. But well, worth to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment