Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's LOL about it!

Seems like I've been spamming my blog a lot with Suju stuff eh?

But this one, especially for Ryeowook's fans, it's a really must see video. Good God this guy really has an incredible acting skill aside from his angelic voice! These scenes themselves were taken from Super Junior's movie called "Attack of the Pin-up Boys" which follow the story of teenagers played by the members. So you can see that Ryeowook's role here is some sort of a vice school president, or more like Siwon's right hand man.

After I did a research, I found out that Ryeowook's role has been nominated for an award's category as a comedic performance. Way to go, oppa!! Even though you didn't win it, you still deserved that comedian title.

Of all scenes in this clip, the one in 4:45 is my most favorite. Aw, that shriek! ^^

So, enjoy your day watching this clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment