Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I LOVE MONDAY!

Heyyy....
I promise I won't blabber much here. You'll only see pictures and brief descriptions.

Two days ago, on Monday, 2nd of May, I attended a reunion involving both friends from elementary school as well as junior high school! How's that for a reunion? Cool huh?It was actually the second reunion I attended in a month after the previous one. Anyway, back to the latest reunion, apart from how many friends of mine attended it, it was also an occasion where friends from my elementary school who didn't go to my junior high, can meet up with my friends from junior high who didn't go to my elementary school.

Also, you can also visit this page for the previous elementary school reunion.





Apart from all them, the casual event was also held to welcome two of our friends who just got back from abroad (Canada and Singapore) where they were currently enrolled in universities and would be graduating in just a year or two! When we just graduated from high school.

Apparently the school system abroad allows teenagers like us to skip grades at school and hop on directly to college.

Anyway, they were Gadis (from Toronto) and Kartika (from Singapore). Kudos to them!



The relaxing event took place in PIM 2, where it was started with a lunch at Pasta de Waraku then moved to Coffee Bean for some snacks and chat, before going to Food Court for more food! Yes, so you can see that this day was such a heavenly one for me, since I needed to gain some weight and eat more food. ^^





During our little engagement, some of our friends who weren't invited but happened to bump into us in the mall also joined the conversation. Sweet, eh?

Looking forward for the next reunion!

-Pictures taken by Anin-

No comments:

Post a Comment