Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hollaback!

It's been a while. So hello guys!!! Yes, finally I'm back blogging with the fresh new layout courtesy of DeluxeTemplates.net. Just decided to change the layout since I'm pretty bored with the previous yet customized Minima Black. A little change would do, wouldn't it? I long for bright, more professional looking layouts, so that's why.

Um...actually I have loads of things to share to y'all, like some more new stories plus the pictures. But since I don't have lots of time blogging right now, maybe I'm going to post more about my latest activities in details later on. The point is, I've been really busy nowadays that I could hardly handle my small graphic designing business. This whole other kind of 'business' I had was a bit too distracting and even nowadays I'm mostly not at home.

This week has been the busiest so far. Last Friday, my friend and I went to Setiabudi building for some movie day. Started out with DVD hunting which took place in a small DVD store. I ended up buying three of them :)

And yesterday, I attended Dian Sastro's wedding. Yes, that actress. My uncle got invited but he was abroad, so my aunt and cousins decided to represent him by attending the posh wedding party. We were like completely strangers to the actress, her husband, her family, and to attendees there. I'll post the story later with sadly-low quality pictures.

Today, I took a Binus International Entrance Test for Batch 7, likely it was the last batch. The test wasn't bad. Since I aimed for Art and Design major, I was required to take three tests which consist of: drawing test, entrance test (boy, the Math was bloody hard), and an interview.

I'm still not so sure whether I'm going abroad or not. If I get accepted to Binus, I'll probably cancel all my studying abroad plans, and if not, then I'll go to the US. Still, I'll cross my fingers, since Binus is said to have the best Art and Design major in Jakarta. I pity the fact that state universities don't have the major I exactly wanted to take.

Holiday's still so loooooongg....

But I do have some travel plans.

Later on June, I'm going to Taiwan with my cousin for a homestay. This is confirmed. To be honest I don't know much interesting places there. Hopefully the tour is promising so I'll get excited about it :)

My mom's planning to go to New York with her sisters. Her sisters are going to pay for the trip and they kind of asked me to join it too.

NEW YORK!!!! ONE OF THE CITIES I'D KILL TO GO TO!!!!

That's after Seoul, Tokyo, Scotland, London, and Paris :)

My mom's effin' lucky. If only the graduation and prom were held earlier than June, say like this May, I would probably join the trip. I'm really in the mood of traveling now, well, wherever the destination is. My first purpose would be finding good objects to be snapped in a picture, and speaking of New York, I could imagine myself taking a picture of its skyline and skycrapers....

Okay, so that's my mom's travel plan. As for me, I'm still stuck with the whole Taiwan homestay thing. Gotta learn more Chinese.

Also, I'm planning to go to Singapore. My aunt's staying there at the moment. Maybe I'll leave next week on my own. But I'm still not sure about that. Hopefully some of my friends will be there and thus we can hang out together or probably go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!

Enough with chit chat tonight. Still have some more videos to watch now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment