Thursday, March 17, 2011

100 facts at 1 am

OMG this is super random. You can skip this post if you wish to. Guess I need a distraction.
  1. I am the only child in my family
  2. I am of a Chinese-descent from my mother's side and pure Javanese descent from my father's side
  3. I grew up in two cultures, Chinese and Javanese
  4. I have a Chinese name, which is Chen Kai Sa.
  5. I have been raised in mostly Catholic community
  6. I am a Muslim
  7. A lot of people mistake me as a Catholic from my facial appearance (I can't tell why and how)
  8. I have this fear of injection needles
  9. I hate dentists and their earsplitting drill sound
  10. I feel like the shortest whenever I'm with my friends
  11. I had a Dora-like bob hair when I was little
  12. I learned English for the first time when I was four, but I didn't recognize grammars and tenses not until I was 11
  13. I wanted to be a doctor when I was little
  14. Today I hate doctors
  15. I am a carnivore but barely gains weight
  16. I can't stand spicy food
  17. I love too salty instead of too sweet
  18. I don't like candies. I'm a chocolate person
  19. I am really close to my cousins
  20. I am afraid of ghost stories but often find myself curious
  21. I prefer watching thriller/gore/slasher/violent movie rather than a normal horror one.
  22. I am a slow reader. The fastest duration for me to read a novel is a week long
  23. I pay attention to slightest intricacies
  24. I consider myself as disorganized but highly efficient
  25. I am rather a perfectionist, ironically
  26. I LOVE movies. I'm always excited whenever there's a movie-watching event
  27. I have no certain preferences in movie genres
  28. I have a wide range of favorite music
  29. My first idol was Memes. I shed tears listening to her songs
  30. Sharon Corr inspired me to play a violin
  31. I was enrolled in acting and modeling classes in kindergarten
  32. I have learned to play piano since I was four, but I'm never good at it
  33. I prefer to play by ear
  34. I have serious issues with piano tutors
  35. I prefer to play by ear in both piano and violin
  36. I used to perform Disney songs with violin back in middle school
  37. I have an ambition to travel the world someday. Even my friend and I have this not-so-impossible plan to go backpacking to China, Korea, and Japan (much like Eat Pray Love-ish?)
  38. I speak Indonesian, English, German, Japanese, basic French, conversational Chinese, and now I'm learning Korean.
  39. I resist wearing contact lenses
  40. I love winter more than summer
  41. I love rain more than sunny
  42. I used to smoke and quit immediately
  43. I love apple cider
  44. I am trying as hard as I can to stay sober when exposed to alcoholic drink
  45. My ears are explosion-sensitive
  46. I danced ballet when I was little
  47. I learn how to dance hip hop and jazz these days
  48. I wish I'm able to have a conversation with Japanese, German, and Korean people
  49. I've been mistaken as a Filipino, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese, Chinese, Vietnamese
  50. I went to an all girl school
  51. I learned to value the power of women in my high school
  52. I used to be a tomboy and refused to wear a dress to my middle school prom
  53. I love multiculturalism
  54. I used to play soccer
  55. I am gadget-literate
  56. I only changed my phone number ONCE and it's only due to moving to the US
  57. I have a Blackberry
  58. I have been into Kpop since June 2009
  59. My first and my most favorite Kpop artists would be Super Junior
  60. I am interested in doing Kpop dance covers
  61. One of my current goals as of now is to watch a Kpop concert
  62. For some reason I hate being outsmarted
  63. I despise self-conscious people
  64. I never attend concerts, but I have attended several orchestral concerts and recitals
  65. I want to live in San Francisco, Tokyo, London, Los Angeles, Singapore, or New York (HA! Typical!)
  66. So far I have written two novellas and a novel, but I haven't had guts to publish them
  67. I love anime, particularly Cardcaptor Sakura and Jigoku Shoujo
  68. I love Playstation 1 over PS3 or Nintendo
  69. My favorite game are Crash Team Racing and The Sims
  70. My two cousins and I used to roleplay as Magical Doremi, Power Ranger, and Powerpuff Girls
  71. Everytime I take a nap in the afternoon, I always stay up late at night
  72. Midnight craving is a guilty pleasure
  73. I don't find my weight really that matters
  74. I don't find questions about my weight or age really that offensive
  75. Laughter is a contagious "disease" for me. Seeing a person laughing can make me laugh as well, even though I don't know what's so funny.
  76. I LOVE FOOD
  77. I always tell people that I major in Graphic Design, no matter it is animation that is written as my major in my I20
  78. I wish I could make an animation movie some day
  79. I fear of balloons
  80. I am Coulrophobic
  81. I want to learn ventriloquism
  82. Whenever I hear someone singing to one song, I'll unconsciously sing to it or hum it afterwards.
  83. I have a thing on boots, cardigans, coats, and hats
  84. My bedroom in Jakarta is filled with 5 posters of Super Junior, 2 posters of school events, a poster of Daniel Radcliffe, and 2 more movie posters
  85. I hate people who ask “I'm right, aren't I?”
  86. I always dream of having a minimalistic penthouse overlooking a downtown (any cities)
  87. I don't respect people who can't keep a secret
  88. I am possibly the least sensitive person you'll ever meet
  89. I am not a roller coaster person. I'd prefer experiencing tense or calm dark rides instead of going through nauseous loops and drops
  90. As of now, I haven't had any suitors boyfriends.
  91. Everytime I'm asked if I have or ever have a boyfriend or not, I'll instead proudly yet defensively say “But I do have a crush and an ex-crush!” *lame*
  92. I hate and will always hate Mathematics
  93. Around 43,298,766 people have said this to me. “You have such neat and small writings.”
  94. Around 2,231 people call me Teresa, since "Teresa" and "Carissa" are similarly pronounced
  95. I love shopping. I think it's girls' nature.
  96. My favorite clothing store is XXI. I always spend two hours nonstop grabbing and trying out some clothes in the fitting room, but end up buying only one of them or even none.
  97. My hidden ambition is to be either a teacher or a psychologist/therapist.
  98. I wish I had a drawing/painting studio, music studio, private movie theatre, and a library in my future house
  99. My most favorite coffee type is latte.
  100. I want to be part of an orchestra

3 comments:

  1. OMG they're too many!! Haha... Btw you repeat 2 things again and again.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fairrr... you commented on "Ya Sayang" but not on EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlziJr9iqT4&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete