Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feel like crying again and again and again~



It's raining outside, and I'm basically stuck at home.
Geez people do really get busy approaching finals. This can be the most boring weekend, you can tell.

And this girl right here is always tempted to browse the internet instead of studying Arts 2F. I mean, the book is FREAKING ONLINE. Can't get myself to focus on that. Focus. FOCUS

Yet, I feel like crying right now.
2PM comes to Indonesia. Yes, Junsu, Chansung, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Junho ARE in my country right now, and I believe they just finished performing for Blackberry Live and Rockin Concert. Can't imagine the whole euphoria and screaming fangirls. I want to be in te middle of the crowd and scream to the top of my lungs "OPPAAAAA SARAANGHAAEEEEE!!!!" like any other fangirls would do in the presence of their idols.

Why, why, why do all Korean artists must come to Indonesia AFTER I went to the US? Like SHINee and now, 2PM, next up, JYJ. Maybe after that, Super Junior.

Honestly, I'm not an avid 2PM fan or you may call as a 'Hottest' (the way you call a Super Junior fan an 'ELF'). But what makes me want to cry so much is the fact that my cousin and two of my friends (three of the people that I know) attended the concert. Yes, that cousin that introduced me to the Kpop in the very first place.

Now, some of the people I knew have already had their dreams come true to meet their idols, not only my friends and cousin who finally got to see 2PM or Super Junior or SHINee Live or even got to attend SM Town concert last year. Even my dad got to meet his own idol at last, who turns out to be David Foster. They even took a picture together. My friends got to attend Paramore concert in San Jose.

Question: When will my turn be??????
When will I get to decide whether my favorite idols do look as gorgeous as they look on the media?
When will I get to catch at least a glimpse of my favorite idols? Just a glimpse?
When will I lose my voice but it's worth it cos I get to attend my favorite idol's concert?

I was almost a step ahead before I got to fly to Los Angeles and meet up my whole group of Kpop idols at one place. But then...well, my dreams crumbled down with only one word: 'No'.

Oh but wait a minute....

I AM going to meet my idols a few months from now, aren't I?

AREN'T I??



It's confirmed!!
Yep, I'll be attending glee concert this upcoming May!!
Thanks to Elda and also some of her friends from choir group!!! Yayy
Finally my chance will arrive!! I don't care if it's not a Kpop concert but still I loveeeeeee Glee to bits and I won't miss a chance to catch them live this May 24, 2011 in San Jose HP Pavillion!!!!!

Lea Michelle, Cory Monteith, Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Kevin McHale, Jayma Mays...everyone wait for me!!!!!

But still...

SM ENTERTAINMENT, PLEASE BRING YOUR WHOLE ARTISTS OF AWESOMENESS BACK TO LA THIS YEAR. :3

Just like what Glee cover song...

Don't stop believing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment