Friday, March 11, 2011

Tonight

I've been in the exhaustion-bored-mood-swing state especially today.
I went to ISV. It was the last meeting so practically everyone that I recognize attended it. They greeted me. I greeted them, but I didn't feel as ecstatic as I was last week. My friend pointed it out. I guess she's right. I'm not myself today. Aunt Irma is definitely approaching pretty soon.

They happened to play this Big Bang latest song in the meeting. It's called Tonight and it's basically their comeback.

Without further ado, here's their MV, which looks effin awesome. Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, and T.O.P look unexceptionally flawless. Last time I saw Taeyang on "I need a Girl" and also G-Dragon and T.O.P's "High high high." It feels good to finally see them back as a group.


I don't consider myself much as a VIP. I'm more an ELF, Shawol, Sone, well, you name it. But VIP has never been in my list. I love Big Bang, but I don't crazy all over them. Even I think Haru Haru is a standard song for me. It sounds...okay.

But Tonight, their latest single, just flipped my mind upside down. I can't stop listening to it ever since I got back from the ISV meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment