Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bongcheondong’s Ghost



Aymee sent me this link yesterday. At a glimpse, I see the link she sent me contains a web comic strip written in Korean. But Aymee said said. "Just scroll down! Keep scrolling! Don't mind the language, just keep scrolling!" At the same time, another friend of mine knew that Aymee sent me that link. He chatted with me and said "Don't open it!"



But well, I'm a cat, and I feel curiosity was slowly killing me...
And it indeed scared the poo out of me!!!!

Anyway, a bit about the plot. The short comic "Bongcheondong's Ghost (봉천동 귀신)" is based on a local urban legend. It basically tells about a girl seemingly walking back home late at night when she suddenly bumped into a limping woman.
I won't spoil anything here. You need to figure out yourself to see what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment