Saturday, March 19, 2011

SHOPPING SPREE

The Great Mall in Milpitas has always been everyone's favorite place to go to when it comes to shopping. About a month ago, Teresa, Sierra, Elda, and I went there to do a little – well – shopping. We met up at Valley Fair's Cheesecake Factory before departing together with a bus to downtown San Jose. From there, we took a Light Rail ride straight to Milpitas Great Mall for around thirty minutes. So yeah it was quite a long journey.

Once we got there at around 1 pm, we went straight to Jollybee to have lunch and after that, our shopping spree began! We started off at Forever 21 which is first and foremost my most favorite clothing store ever. It was soooo huge but I already recognized the area.

We spent about an hour or two there, grabbing some stuff from aisle to aisle and trying them out. Apparently, since I already had a shopping spree in Forever 21 less than a week before, I decided not to buy some more clothes and instead, I bought myself this cute guitar necklace which cost around $2.00. Not bad.

Then we explored more and more places, hopping from one store to the other. There are bunch of clothing stores there that I barely remembered where we went to. Last but not least, we visited H&M where I spotted a very cute green shirt in a very reasonable price. Seeing that I have no green colored shirt, I decided to purchase one.

We got back to the Light Rail station at around 6 pm and switched to bus in San Jose Downtown. While waiting for the Light Rail to come, we decided to take some pictures :)


This one below looks like a movie poster

LOL-ed hard at this picture. Elda and I looked really serious while Sierra just couldn't stop cracking to laugh.

What a fun day, too bad not a lot of pictures taken since we were too busy shopping. That week was probably the most-money-spending week. I got to refrain myself from shopping a little too much and save some money for Spring break and something else.

2 comments:

  1. Please read this link: http://www.metroactive.com/metro/02.07.07/koreatown-0706.html

    Also please read facebook message :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replied your message..
    Wowww...thank you soooo much. Never thought there'd be a Koreatown near San Jose. Thanks for looking up for that :D

    ReplyDelete