Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the parade of good looking japanese boys

I'm currently taking a break from posting about Kpop :D
I'm feeling better today. My belly still aches but not as severe as yesterday. I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear more about me and my stupid stomachache that kept bothering me these two days.

Anyway, I believe I've mentioned that I'm currently on a long holiday (not really, it's actually 2 weeks off school before the classes start on September 20), plenty of time to spend at the bay area. When Elda and I are in the lazy "don't-want-to-spend-money-today" mood, even not strolling in this small town, we would always stick ourselves in front of each computers and tuning on Mysoju.com.

I'm telling you: that place is a paradise.
At least for those who love drama and for those who bother enough to buy the DVD series and prefer to watch'em online.

Good thing I've strolled from one drama to another in a quick pace and happened to spot these beautiful faces of the actors.

Here are some that I found the most handsome:


Mizushima Hiro
Mei-chan no Shitsuji is one of Jdramas that I've been watching these days. He plays as a high-ranked butler, Shibata Rihito, that serves the protagonist named Shinonome Mei. The way Mizushima's character delivers formal sayings or how he gestures are just melting. I also adore his smile, although it may not be as 'killing' as other actors, but still, he's got one sweet smile.
While taking a break of watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji, I switched to watch Tokyo DOGS, another series he participates in. It's quite a surprise how his character there is totally different from the calm butler Shibata Rihito.





Mayama Akihiro

He plays another butler in Mei-chan no Shitsuji called Aoyama, with a lower rank than Rihito's. Frankly I could hardly distinguish Aoyama and Rihito at the first time since they nearly resembled each other, except that Aoyama - since his rank is lower than Rihito's - tends to wear gray outfit instead of black. But until in one episode, where Rihito is seen to have been dueling with Aoyama, I could clearly see how Aoyama looks younger, cute, and fierce at the same time. I decided to spazz more on Aoyama since then though.





Haruma Miura
First spotted him in 14-Sai no Haha where he sort of played the father of the girl he impregnates. I haven't seen much of his character, but so far, he looks like typical of cute guys, not too cute but also looks fierce and serious at the same time (same thing goes to Mayama Akihiro)






Osamu Mukai
I've seen him act in two movies, Mei-chan no Shitsuji and Seigi no Mikata where he plays characters that makes a clear contrast against each other. In Mei-chan no Shitsuji, he plays the butler of Yamada Yu's character and apparently, an antagonist (sort of hate his white hair that doesn't match him obviously). In Seigi no Mikata, his character is simply admirable! Who doesn't adore a clean-cut handsome young working man with a golden heart? The way he handles his ill-natured love interest (again, played by Yamada Yu) cool headedly, his passion towards Yamada's character, towards Yamada's character's younger sister and their families, is just melting, which is why I think Mukai's character is officially the best ideal type of a husband one has ever seen.








Kanata Hongo
Watched him again in Seigi no Mikata, but I've spotted him twice in other projects such as his notable role as Echizen Ryoma. I'm quite surprised that he made his way to Western film industries through his role in 'Silk' where he plays a young servant who encounters his unfortunate faith later on in the story.
Lately I happened to find The Gospellers' new video featuring him. He sort of plays a young member of an orchestra with a specialty in clarinet.








Ryo Nishikido

A member of NEWS! Despite his serious looks, I figured that he could act funny as well along with the other members of NEWS.
Elda showed me this funny variety show featuring the boyband, where the members are asked to reveal their secrets and sometimes how they honestly feel to the other members. I'm quite surprised that Nishikido has a supporting role in Last Friends. His character is rather pathetic since he plays a rude boyfriend who doesn't stop abusing his girlfriend, but in the other side, his character is vulnerable too. Eh OMG, he's got a deadly look. X_X




Junichi Okada
He's got gorgeous eyes! Honestly I don't know much about him but again, Elda 'injected' me with this Jpop virus by showing me a video where Junichi was interviewed and asked what he'd do if he wanted to ask a girl out, but he put on that serious tone and said. "Can I have your phone number?" in a formal and monotone way.




I guess that's a wrap. Have a good day guys :D

3 comments:

  1. papa juniiiii :) hehe.. his face is so convincing like selling cosmetic products and saying, 'use these and ur face will be as soft as mine. dnt trust it? look at my eyes n see i'm not lying' (ohhhh sooo fanfic.. hahaa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...indeed and he's also got those piercing eyes that I love so much, hasn't he? anyway, I'm sure that those stuff he holds in his hands aren't cosmetics products but ice creams instead. but still the way his expression looks is as if he's promoting some kind of a cosmetics brand.

    (it's lame that we're actually replying to each other at the same room) T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cha, even sampai sekarang gw senyam senyum sendiri liat gambar papa Juni. Wahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete