Tuesday, September 7, 2010

holly molly

I'm skype-ing with my mom right now. She has no idea that actually I'm doing that while blogging at the same time.
It's officially the second week of my holiday period and started to get busy with school stuff (ugh, here we go again). Yesterday's labor day was so-so. I went to campus to pay for the tuition without realizing that labor day was actually (here) considered a holiday. Stupid me -___-

But yesterday, I'm glad I could finish up all college matters, from tuition payment, appointment with the counselor, to books purchasing.

Of all total three books that I needed to purchase, here's the one I got for today since the other two weren't available.



INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA, PPL!

From the first time I got the book in my hand (geez, it was darn heavy), I wondered if maybe I took the wrong book. It was more like a dictionary instead of the everyday-math-book! Wow, I guess I've to let go of high school life. College life IS pretty much more different.
Even worse, I can't stand the extremely unreasonable price (veeeerrry pricey!! You would think that that's the most expensive book you've ever heard)
Definitely the most expensive book I've ever purchased as well, and the fact that actually I spent that much money to buy the book of my most disliked subject. Ew.

In the mean time, I'm becoming quite an avid fan of selca (self-taken pictures). Thanks to Photo Booth application though.

Here are some other few shots. Out of many effects the application offers, apparently only four of them succeeded to attract me.









Plenty of things to do for the next days. There might be some plans with my friends. We're planning to attend some activities and events, and as for leisure activities, maybe we'll just hang out to the closest shopping center, kill time by watching movies at the theatres, going to nearby theme park, or go to places like San Jose or San Francisco (again).

I'm still hoping I could go to Los Angeles in this short distance. I long for big cities, tall buildings, bunch of cars lining up (the one that you call traffic jam. Oh shiz, why am I saying bad stuff like this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment