Saturday, September 25, 2010

welcome autumn...


Autumn (or preferably called Fall by Americans) is officially here, but I haven't felt a bit of the weather change here.

It still feels pretty much like summer, all the windy stuff and not so chilly air (except in the evening). I just tuned my self at the weather forecast on TV and when the weather man said "It's the last day of summer." I just put my trust in him.

Anyway, not so much to tell these days. Well actually there are quite many to tell, especially regarding my activities prior to the beginning of college days. I did go to this mischievous kind of place called Mystery Spot, but I'm going to tell you that later.

Speaking of fall, I have something important to tell you dear readers:

SCHOOL COLLEGE OFFICIALLY STARTED THIS WEEK

You know what that means. All the assignments have been waiting to be finished, and they have piled up since the first day of college. I know as days go on, the pile will only but grow thicker and thicker until I have no idea where else to put them.
Even I just finished doing my math homework halfway. It is halfway but at least I'm satisfied how I could set a target of finishing a bunch of homework but not doing it in a whole, but in parts. So part 1 of my overall 60something problems is done!

Here's my timetable schedule if you want to take a look
Also, I'm doing this to test my mac's screencapping ability



It looks very small I know, but at least you get that I have three classes. I'm not going to put ONLY since they're not ONLY three classes. You may say "Well, it's a good thing for you to have only three classes cos I have more than them."

The thing is, yes, I have - what you said with 'only' - three classes but in return, I have homeworks twice the amount of the classes I'm currently enrolled in.

One thing you should keep in mind that college ain't like school, especially when you go to the one not in your country. All the system and schooling system are completely different in Indonesia, especially when students here are given the liberty to choose their own classes not depending on levels or grades. So it's possible (not possible, but it DOES happen to me for real) if a freshman like me can get into the same class with sophomores, as in people who are much smarter than me.

Don't let me blabber all night long here. It sucks when I do -__-.
Okay it's already late at night here and I gotta go to sleep. Catch y'all later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment