Thursday, November 22, 2012

Home for Thanksgiving!

Guess where I am...

Yes, I'm in San Francisco Bay! Glad to be back home. Even though this is not literally my home, I always thought SF Bay is. Yeah, I'll be spending 3 days 2 nights here for Thanksgiving. It might not sound like a long holiday compared to yours. I still had a class on Wednesday evening, which is sad, right? While my roommates and even my other friends are already off for Thanksgiving break.

Right now I'm in SFO airport, waiting for my mom's friend to pick me up and also taking some time to check out the available class schedule for my next term. Sadly, the schedule doesn't look so good as of now. Most of them only have two classes and one type of class clashes with another. Hm, I might want to talk this over with my advisor.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the not-so-long break! Let's put the school matter aside for a moment!!  YOLO! At least I'm hoping it'll give me some time to rest from my daily all-nighters. Also, Elda will be here shortly!

Turkey, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Chabo, kamu coba liat nanastars.blogspot.com deh. Itu cute banget anaknya

    ReplyDelete
  2. just post something new, chacha!! XD

    ReplyDelete