Tuesday, February 23, 2010

take me away to this week last year



NOW THEY REMAIN ONLY LIKE PIECES OF FILM
WAITING TO BE PLAYED IN MY MIND


I can't believe it's been a year already (and the fact that I still haven't finished the story posted here). This time last year, I was wandering around like a girl who seemed to have ditched school (not seemed, but obviously she did ditch school).

This time last year, I must have been on my way to Universal Studios or maybe I must have already on the bus that took me to Walmart.

Okay, okay, I'm a person that lives in the past too much. Time to move on, Car. There will still be exams by tomorrow. Fill your mind up with knowledge not some memories that have passed *talkingtomyself*.

Anyway, you ask, where have you been Carrie? It's been a while since you haven't blogged. Yes, it has. The thing is, I've been busy with real life, some freaking exams that have been bombarding continuously and non-stop since last week, without any break at all. Even, have I told you this? That last Friday, on February 19, my school was flooded, so deep that the water came out pouring to the classrooms in the first floor.

Due to that condition, the freshmen (they were supposed to have classes that day, while the eleventh graders stayed at home due to the twelfth graders' exams. So the freshmen and eleventh graders change their turns for having classes day by day) were told to be absent (oh how I miss those moments of receiving the heavenly text message that made my heart sing, saying "School's shut down, no classes today."), while the twelfth graders were relocated to a church nearby.

Okay, I'm blabbering now. Um, have to get back to my studies. Geez, I really wish that all these tortures that come continuously will somehow come to a stop. In German, there's a popular phrase often said at school. "ICH HABE GENUG", which in English means, "I'M SICK ALREADY".

^_^

To close this meaningless post, I have one more goodie...



I've been photoshopping a lot these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment