Friday, February 5, 2010

The First Weekend of February

Something bad just happened to me on Thursday, but I'm not really in mood telling about all of it here. It'd be just a waste of time. In fact, during the D-day of the bad event going on, I was too speechless that I could barely speak a word. The situation was tense and it was hardly the similar, warm atmosphere I'd once felt a week ago.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about it now as I promised to. No more poetic expressions. I've had enough of them. In fact, I decided to make a poem about it. Yes, lately I find writing poems much as an escape from problems happening in reality (perhaps some of my poetic friends have affected their skills to me? Not quite sure).

Speaking of poems, I decided that this blog will no longer publish poems. I - instead - have decided to open a separate blog, but still part of this blog, just to collect and archive poems I've made. Not just poems but also literary writings I've made and things that have to do with literature.



Clicky the link above to get to my poem and literary writings above. The blog will be mostly written in Indonesian, so be sure you know about that info first.

Hum...people have been posting on their blogs rarely, and so have I. But don't worry, it's just that we've all been so hectic because it's entering February, a month full of occasions but in the other side, I'm warned that time flies so fast because it's now February - a month to go to the National Exam. I've done pretty well on the past try outs, but it doesn't mean that it's over. Not yet. More exams are coming up this month in preparation of the National Exam and also for the graduation.

Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year are also coming up next week.

And by the end of this month, it will have been a year after my trip to the US last year (Oh my God, the story! It hasn't been finished yet!!! I've been having writer's block on writing itineraries these days. Hope soon my muse will come up again so I can write and finish the whole thing).

Sorry for being all laconic. Really, there's nothing much to say today. Hope soon I'll be writing posts will quality, or at least worth to read.

In the mean time, let's just take a look at these new graphic design works I just made, okay? Hope they'll lighten your moods up :D









Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment