Saturday, September 5, 2009

6C [++] Re-United Tarakanita 2004 (w/ Gadiz)

Lovely Friday night! I'm sooo glad I could attend this lovely occassion, meeting familiar faces. We went like 'Ah, you still look the same!' or 'I can't believe you're thin now, you used to be...um...you know.' or 'Hey your hair's grown', or 'You still got that familiar funny voice with you!' or... alright, enough with or. The point is, as 5 years have passed, everybody IS changing. No matter in what way someone changes, but mentally or physically, people must have gone through many phases from graduating elementary school to being a senior in the high school today.
But I kind of hated my appearance, especially my smile -.-

Whatever... :)
6C [++] Reunited Tarakanita 2004
(w/Gadiz)
Date: September 4, 2009
Place: Just Steak Mahakam
Host: Gadis
Photo Courtesy of: Anin and Nessie
Actually I brought my own camera but I was too occupied that I did bother to ask someone to capture images. Lazy me.















No comments:

Post a Comment