Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh! My LORD


FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS THING!!!!


Sorry for my sudden explosion. It's just that I was notified by some new pictures/previews from Boys in the City 3 on a Super Junior blog, and it features the gorgeous pictures of the SuJu boys!! Including the rarely-seen-calm Kangin with a horse, shirtless Donghae O_O, and also the magnae Kyuhyun!!

Anyway, do you have any idea what I've been talking about? Hehe, it's Boys in the City 3 I've been talking about, a photobook that features the photoshoots of Super Junior members. I mean, what ELFS don't want to own them? The book (or books, according to what I was lately informed) was so darn thick! Imagine having flicked through the colorful pages and you drool every second of gazing at the yummy boys. :)

The things are:
- First, the price is 500,000 IDR *looks at my wallet, cries* TT___TT Don't ask.
- Second, MY COUSIN IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE PRE-ORDERED IT TT_________TT *cries even louder*

The second thing is the reason why I quickly decided to make a post about it here

By the way, speaking of my cousin, she's also an ELF and she's the second one to introduce me into this whole world of Super Junior spazzing after my"mom"/predecessor Raysa at school.



It's hard to become a fan, really. There are so many temptations that we have to face, from the temptation to buy the irresistible merchandises (like the photobook I just talked about) to the high price due to the inavailability of stocks in Indonesia. Recently, I managed to purchase a Super Show 2 original CD, shipped directly from Korea via my cousin's lovely friend which cost more than 100,000 IDR. I think that's already VERY expensive, but for a fan, such a pricey stuff can be sooo precious. My mom can't even think why I'd spent such a lot of money for something she called worthless. (of course she said that, she doesn't even know who Suju is)

And now, I'm currently saving money for next year's Super Show 3. Still a long way to go, but rumor has it that the concert's ticket price is estimated to be MORE EXPENSIVE than Super Show 2's ticket in Malaysia, which was around 300,000 IDR the cheapest! Not trying to be mean or what, but for a huge, major concert consisting 13+2 members, 300,000 IDR is considerably not so expensive!

Alright alright, no more spazzing about Suju. It'll spend more energy and it's now like 10 pm. Phiew.

Lucky cousin. :)

Now, time for distraction!

I just watched a movie called An Education this afternoon, starring Carey Mulligan and Peter Sarsgaard. It's a good movie, with good moral at the end of the story. So the movie tells about a 16 year-old girl, Jenny, who stumbles upon a 30 something year-old man and is later smitten by him. Jenny finds herself torn between two worlds, where in one side she is actually still an innocent student herself who has the common ambition as what other teenagers have - which is to graduate and go to a dream university - while in the other side, his love interest - David - introduces her to the world of adults and glam.

The point is, the movie tries to tell you that education is worth more than anything else including glamour in life. The fact that the movie features a love between a teenage girl and a man who's much older than her kind of makes me uncomfortable. When it comes to love measured by age, I'm quite sensitive about it. Maybe because I'm a teenager myself and can't even imagine what it'll be like to fall in love with a man who's much older. Haha.

Also, I've been really curious about Hachiko. Many of my friends have tweeted about the movie and almost had the same comment "Aww, it's really sad! Freakin' sad! Poor dog! *snort*" Something like that.

So, after seeing the effect of Hachiko and how many people have become its "victims", I decided that tomorrow I'd buy the DVD. Frankly I'm not a fan of sad movies. I don't even think Titanic is sad even though many have shed tears seeing Jack dying over Rose. The saddest movie I've watched so far is only Bicentennial Man. No it's not only about love story, it's about a struggle of a robot trying to become a human, and along the way, he experiences a lot of events that gradually make him...well...a human. I love movies with good messages and morals at the end of the movie, that maybe somehow, they can relate to our real life.

I don't know about Hachiko and its after-effect. Some of my friends have informed me to prepare some tissues, but let's see. I'm not easily touched. Even when I watched Bicentennial Man, the highest effect it could get is, I couldn't sleep all night, thinking about the movie and every touching scene of it, but never ever reached the point where I cried.

If Hachiko succeeded making me cry, it'd be the first time ever a movie had made me do so.

So little doggy, let's show me what you can do today. Will you touch my feelings? hehe



Phiew, turns out to be a long post. :) Well, good night everyone.

*arrgh! still can't get the thought of boys in the city off my head!*
O_____O

No comments:

Post a Comment