Friday, April 9, 2010

MIRACLE

I AM POSTING THIS FROM MY BEDROOM

Suddenly I just got this wifi connection from nowhere, for as I know, I don't have any of it around or inside this house, and suddenly, just...suddenly (I'm using this word too much due to this unusual surprise in such late at night)...when I turned on the laptop to watch new videos I just downloaded, this blue little thing at the corner of the screen went...

*BLINK!*
Indicating the wifi is on and I was like

WTH!

I decided to check it out and indeed, there was a wifi connection.
The only place where I could get it is at school and I'm not at school right now
Without a doubt, I used this chance as efficient as possible.
I'm even watching Oh! My Lady drama, the one that stars Suju's Siwon (The English-subbed version uploaded by Viikii) online! Don't mind how long it buffers, but at least, I get to watch something in my room, with the laptop on, and with this lovely wifi connection that comes out of nowhere!
possibly or it must be activated at least by my neighbor... Thanks neighbor! I owe you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment