Sunday, April 4, 2010

P.A.R.A.D.I.S.E

Excuse me for not telling where I'd gone these past few days. If you ask, yes, I went to Belitung for a short vacation, despite the upcoming tests next week. Sure you know where this is, since this place becomes widely known as the filming location of Laskar Pelangi (as in the movie, yes) also famous for its wildlife, nautical tourism sites, the beaches, the crystal clear blue sea, the white flour-smooth-like sands, and not to mention....THE FOOD.

No, I'm not going to blabber much about what I did here and there somethin' like that. Probably you won't be bothered to read that. Perhaps I'm going to post that later, but now, time for some pictures!!!

Speaking of pictures, lately I discovered my interest in photography. Still not into it just yet, but discovered it during the trip. I took all these pictures not using a SLR camera - that kind cameras used by people who think photography as a passion. Even as you can tell from the results, I used a digital camera, Canon to be exact, whose resolution and image quality are not as good as the SLR ones.

Anyway, enjoy these photographs! Hope they can enlighten your mood today.

Note:
Not all photos here were taken by me
some were taken by my dad who shared the same new interest as well.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


I'm standing tall


Blazing Fire


Slowly but sure...I'm crawling


Distracted


Footsteps on the sand


Coconuts


Sunrise at the Bay


Beyond the wild


Alone and lost


Hiding in Solitude


What's for breakfast?


Pink is my middle name


Cryptic message




I'm here waiting to grow up


Sahara Walk (Colored Version)


Sahara Walk (B/W Version)


I'm the Queen of the World!


Life at Sea


Red rocks


Is it autumn already?


Up in the air


Through the hole


Rosebud


Spring is coming


Heaven


Nectar


See you at the horizon


Twin junks


Footprints


Sneaking peek


Hold up the rock!


Where are the honey bees?


Pink and dotty


Mixing up the spices

No comments:

Post a Comment