Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stage Play



Heyyy...it's been a while!!! I miss blogging but life's been hectic (oh really?) especially these past few months. Well, I think that's what all 12 graders and 9 graders experienced, and we couldn't escape from those non-stop try outs and exams for months unless we all wanted to graduate.

Fact is...
WE ALL HAVE TO GRADUATE 100%

Anyway, national exams have just passed, much not to my relief because this month - April - the results will come out. I'm not thinking to be the best or getting a rank right now. I'm just thinking to graduate first. Good scores are a choice and we can hope to get them later once we know we pass or not. But for now, I know our hearts are pounding anxiously waiting for April 20 (if I'm not mistaken).

Oookay, yesterday I was doing a stage play along with fellows of XII Bahasa called "Hallo Nama Saya Haeena" (Hello, My Name is Haeena) for Literature Practical Test. It was actually my second time doing a stage play after having done the previous one which took a place a year ago. But I love this play better than last year's, due to last year's play was adapted from the 1950's screenplay. You can imagine all the formal dialogues and old catchphrases.

I played two different roles who obviously have similar traits, so I didn't need to change the costume. Turned out the teacher loved the play and said that I had the best costume (yipee!) It was a mini play anyway and only three people watched it. My literature teacher and Bahasa teacher (to give the score), and the anthropology teacher to record the play in handycam.

This is the post-performance picture of me and Anna. I wish the All Cast photo was uploaded, but for now, this is the only picture I can show you:


No comments:

Post a Comment