Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tak ada Boys in the City, Asian Crush pun jadi :)

My first title in Indonesian! It means. "Without Boys in the City, there's still Asian Crush." It's some sort of an Indonesian metaphor, or something like that.



Yes, I may not have Boys in the City (soon I hope I will. I still have that desire). But last week, I went with Elda to watch Clash of the Titans, and after that, we dropped by in a bookstore, where she suddenly spotted a Kpop magazine, which has the cover of SUPER JUNIOR! (Man, I really wanted to thank Elda profusely at that moment, but in the other side, I felt like betraying her for having converted into Kpop from Jpop. Hehe, sorry Da ^^).

Anyway, I was so tempted at the moment seeing the gorgeous boys on the cover of the magazine. Asian Crush, the magazine I've been talking about, apparently features the boys in this month's edition. They call it: *drumroll*

THE SUPER JUNIOR SPECIAL EDITION

*church choir singing in the background*

So before purchasing it, I thought of flicking through the colorful pages to see the members' profiles, the facts...well, I believe it will be as drool worthy as Boys in the City could have been. However, Asian Crush is considerably pretty thin, but quite pricey especially for a thin magazine. Well, don't think about the price, but the voices of the boys kept coming from the magazine and haunting my thoughts (ah well, is this because I've watched Dunia Lain last night?). I tried to distract myself into books, but the magazine was just irresistible.

Then, the thought of Boys in the City came up again.

And I thought, well, my cousin could have Boys in the City and I couldn't. But that doesn't mean I can't have anything else related to Super Junior, does it? So compared to the 500,000 IDR Boys in the City, I felt lucky to have purchased a much much much MUCH MUCH cheaper item (the mag cost 30,000 IDR, not bad right?).
Asian Crush Super Junior : Boys in the City ===> 1 : 17 in comparison
Ah fine, just enjoy these teaser pictures of the magazine that I captured.










Have a nice weekend, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment