Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Power of Gaze



Now I know why there's something even more mesmerizing from this boy, aside from his charm, smile, awkwardness, warm personality, wit, his deep voice, and evil-ish trait towards his hyung.

It's his eyes.

When it comes to boys, I always find them attractive first from just seeing their eyes. And I think this picture of Kyuhyun quite proves that my judgement about his eyes are right. His eyes are bright, almond-shaped, and obviously displays gentleness. Although sometimes, his look does strike ELFs more as evil-ish gaze. That's where the nickname "Evil Magnae Kyu" comes from.



Siwon does have gorgeous eyes too. I love his gaze after Kyuhyun's. If Kyuhyun shows his gentleness through his look, I think Siwon's more into fierceness and firmness.

All in all, yes, I tend to judge people from their gazes.

No comments:

Post a Comment