Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Suddenly a collector...

Another post today! I've been dead bored at home since this morning...

Despite the sad, shocking news about Hangeng (and now somehow involving Kyuhyun), I want to show you something...



I found them all in ITC Kuningan, even though I was not with my friends at that moment (We always did DVD hunting together). The day before I found these DVDs in a stall, my friend eagerly told me that she found Attack of the Pin Up Boys, then the next day, I went to the dentist which was quite near from ITC. After the appointment, I went straightly there and got these lovely four DVDs of Super Junior!

These are my first Super Junior DVD collections that I got in just a day.

- Super Junior: Full House -
- Super Junior: Mini Drama M-net -
- Super Junior: Mystery 6 (starring Donghae) -
- Super Junior Movie: Attack of the Pin Up Boys -


Next up, I'm going to buy...

- Super Junior: Explorers of the Human Body -

I didn't dare to buy a lot of DVDs since I was with my mom. Maybe if I were hunting with my friends like what we loved to do, I would probably buy all Super Junior DVDs there.

Uh oh...

Did you hear that alarm? Something's coming from the distance...

Silliness and narcissism attack!!!


Wish I could find a picture just with Kyuhyun.
But Yesung looks kind of irresistible too.



Sorry Monica, sorry Taylor. ^_^
Since when I've looked just like Kristen Stewart? >_<


Ah...J'adore... :)
Gaspard is tres beau!! Look, I've replaced Gong Li's face. Haha

Face in Hole is really an amusing application!

------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, check this out...


Click the image above

I've always loved documenting my dreams, visualizing them into writings. This blog is meant only for occasional purpose only, so I don't really update it unless I have a dream I want to write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment