Sunday, December 20, 2009

I <3 Microsoft Word!

Okay, this is going to be a very short post. I promise.

Guess where I'm posting this blog from. Microsoft Word!! I'm totally glad that finally I can use this feature. Anyway, this is an old feature actually, but I've just discovered how it works lately. This feature allows you to create a blog using Microsoft Word document, which is much easier than posting from the default Blogger posting template, I'm telling you. Although the weakness of this feature is, I'm still not sure if I'm able to post pictures.

Perhaps, if it comes to pictures, I will return to use the default Blogger posting template. So I'm really not going to post a lot using this Word feature I just discovered. But definitely, Word is so much more flexible. It has more color options, size options, and even font options!! But all in all, I'm still getting used to it.

Yipee yay!! See? It's a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment