Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hohoho



MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!
Hope you have a very wonderful Christmas,
filled with joy, happiness, and blessings that will last through the year


Honestly I do not celebrate Christmas myself, but I gotta say, Christmas is my most favorite holiday after Lebaran. Why? Because I do also get presents, greeting cards, and invited for some Christmas gatherings and feasts (sometimes) by my relatives.

Though I really wish I get to experience White Christmas with all snow falling all around me and making a snowman (I once did make a snowman before in South Korea, on a Christmas vacation).

-----------------------------------------
Anyway...

This year, I also get a special Christmas present from my aunt



Yumm... ^^

And have I mentioned that yesterday, finally I got to watch Avatar with my cousins?

It was freakin' awesome! I really really really love it. The theme and the entire plotline may be a bit too common (when you watch this movie, you will be slightly reminded by Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Disney's Pocahontas. There's a good article about it I just happened to stumble upom). But I like the whole futuristic, mineral mining kind of theme, and the idea of channeling a person's thought to the body of an Avatar or Na'Vi. All in all, I think James Cameron is trying to tell people not to "destroy your environment".

No comments:

Post a Comment