Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Next up...

I've finally watched and impressed by New Moon. I gotta say that sometimes, Edward Cullen (yes, ONLY Edward Cullen, doesn't include Robert Pattinson) is quite irresistible, but still Jacob Black (including Taylor Lautner) is way hotter than the vampire, which implies that I'm more into warm guys rather than cold ones.

I'm also impressed that the movie features similar quotes from the book, but of course with slight changes and additional scenes. My favorite character so far is Jane Volturi, even though Dakota Fanning who plays her only appear in one short scene and she has less than like ten lines, and I was excited to know that Dakota was going to play that part, because that's exactly how I picture Jane.

Anyway, I haven't watched 2012 yet, but soon I will!! And guess what, more awesome movies coming up to the theaters and I'm excited to see them.



Avatar is soon coming to the cinemas in Indonesia, but I'm still not certain when The Princess and the Frog will come out here. It is rumored that probably that animated movie will be released in Indonesia early next year, most likely February 2010. Aw...

Also, I'm looking forward to see



Starring Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem. And I just discovered that Christine Hakim will also be involved in this project! So, who wouldn't want to see it? Unfortunately this movie is coming soon on 2010 or 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment