Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't leave, Hangeng...

Okay, got a very very bad news (or rumor) on Twitter.

Hangeng, or most commonly known as, Hankyung, is rumored to have some kind of dispute regarding to his contract with SM entertainment. He's been reported signing a termination request form and wishes to quit the group. Until now, it hasn't been confirmed yet if he will really do that or stick with it instead. Though we all hope that he won't really leave the group. :(

Hangeng is one of my Super Junior that I adore the most. Apart from him being handsome, I can tell that he's a really down to earth person. He's not that kind of "naughty" boy or something that will possibly create some scandal. I'm utterly shocked to hear this.

And now, another new update coming coming up...and this time, still on the news relating to Hangeng, it brings up the name of Kyuhyun. The youngest member of the group has been told to have deleted his Cyworld.

Not much to tell. But I really hope Hangeng will stick to Super Junior and to SM. I really adore him, as much as others do. What is the meaning of Super Junior with his absence?

:( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment