Saturday, June 19, 2010

The toys are back

Stunned much to see another post posted not long before the previous one?
I'm really bored in here. B-O-R-E-D. Practically stuck in my room, but I still thank the neighbor for turning on the wifi so I can at least connect to the internet. But when nothing's updated, what to look for on the internet?

My mom's out with her friends while my dad's not feeling right at the moment. Well, the current World Cup match isn't exciting either, so I decided to post a movie that I just watched yesterday with my friends.



Yup, Toy Story 3 has been the most anticipated movie for nearly everyone, especially those who love this series (I mean who doesn't love this awesome saga of Woody and Buzz?). Don't worry, won't spill the spoilers here.

Toy Story 3 has been so far the most entertaining movie I've watched this year, and probably the best Toy Story installment ever. I hope there will be a sequel to this though. The ending is a bit tearful to me. But don't worry. You know Disney won't let its movies to end sadly. So it's still a happy ending. I nearly cried at the end of it.
You see, I'm not that easy to be emotional, but I'm sure for those who are really close to their toys and dolls (like me, yes), this movie has a deep meaning.

Still, it's hilarious. So despite the tearful happy ending, I can still laugh at the end of the movie due to the additional footages shown in credits. LOL.

---------------------------
P.S: Oh my, is it just me or does Big Baby really resemble one of my dolls? O_O The same blue eyes. Haha

Never mind about what I said, I'm just being random tonight. Boredom attacks!
I need a distraction

No comments:

Post a Comment