Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THINGS TO DO ON SUPER LONG HOLIDAY

I'm bored, so I decided to entitle this post in a capital. Stupid browser wouldn't let me post pictures on blogger so I decided to postpone posting about documentaries which posts would contain pictures.

I'm currently posting in my laptop, and there's no Mozilla here that's why.

THINGS TO DO ON SUPER LONG HOLIDAY
which I intend to do before classes in college begin.
  1. Karaoke night with friends
  2. Watching a movie in Subtitle, Dharmawangsa with friends
  3. Going to Singapore, hopefully with friends
  4. Attending a Kpop gathering
  5. Playing playstation. I just realized I still keep the oldie PS 1 in the storage. Hopefully it still works
  6. Earning money from designing
  7. Becoming a guest receiver in my dad's upcoming conference
  8. Going to Taiwan. 've never been there. Hopefully it's a good place to be recommended for vacation
  9. More dancing sessions!!
  10. Going to the gym
  11. Going to Dufan
  12. Going to Makassar and Tana Toraja!
  13. Hunting for more DVDs
  14. Getting to see more appearances of my favorite Kpop stars (Super Junior, SHINee, MBLAQ, f(x), SNSD, U-KISS, etc)
  15. Watching Eclipse, Toy Story 3, Eat Pray Love
  16. Sleepover
  17. Blogging some more
  18. Attending more events
  19. Cooking!!
  20. Writing a story or a novel, if possible
  21. Jam session with fellow violinists, Niti, Azza, another bespectacled girl, and Kak Wisnu
  22. Finishing "Storm" and other songs with my violin
  23. Snapping pictures for photography
  24. GO TO A KPOP GATHERING!!!!
  25. Buy merchandises of Kpop
  26. Go to Kpop Connection at Mall Taman Anggrek
  27. Continue learning French, Japanese, Chinese, and German
  28. Learning Korean
  29. nuff said :)

Um, hopefully (maybe not) all can be achieved before August. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment