Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's a night to remember!

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! Guess what I'm doing while I'm posting this. Yes, I'm watching World Cup match right now. Netherlands vs Japan! Talking about colonizers.

Anyway, my school's prom was yesterday and it was superb! I love the whole sophisticated vibe and the formal-ish atmosphere filling the venue, with my friends donning elegant long gowns and some (including me) chose to wear mini dress instead.

The thing is, I found the dress right on the Dday, in the afternoon to be exact. I got to watch Toy Story 3 with some of my friends (who sadly didn't join the prom) and after buying the tickets, I decided to spend some time before the movie getting my own prom dress.

One thing I really regret: So sad I didn't get to design my own prom dress the way I did for my junior high's prom.

Trust me, it's really hard to find a fitting yet a dress to my liking. Whenever I found one to my liking, the size wasn't really cooperative to my body size. Too big or too small. Ugh. Think I really need a custom made one.

However I finally got one! I thank my friend for choosing that and the fact that I really love it! It was silver, and good thing no one was wearing silver at the prom.
The price was quite reasonable too, and better, it got a discount! Love love <3


With Mila, who won the best dress for the prom :)













Sorry about the low quality of the images.
I just happened to forget bringing my camera in such an important event. Despite the low quality of images, the magic of photoshop would surely make them look better. Well, not in quality. They still looked blurred and all messed up. But at least they looked brighter (the original pictures looked darker).

Oh just found these higher quality pictures on Facebook :)







---------------------
Tomorrow Wonder Girls would hold a showcase concert at Balai Kartini. The tickets weren't for sale, however if we wanted to obtain them, we needed to purchase this particular Sony Ericsson phone. Free tickets were also given away or offered to random people. My cousin was lucky enough to be offered two tickets to attend the showcase. She asked me to come along.

To be honest I love Wonder Girls but too bad I only recognized two of their many songs. And just today, she told me she couldn't possibly attend tomorrow's showcase due to a sudden plan. Ouch.
Well, no need to be sad. I only know two songs of Wonder Girls #tryingtocheermyselfup

Ouch, Netherlands-Japan: 1-0...
---------------------

ONE MORE THING!!
Blogger just had this new feature on designing blogs. I may try myself experiencing on it. Looks pretty fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment