Sunday, June 6, 2010

Together We Care

So today, I got to visit Together We Care Kpop Gathering at Monas.

It was the first time for me to visit a Kpop Gathering so you wouldn't imagine how excited I was. It was partially planned though. I was informed by fellow Indonesian ELFs from SJ-World. So before taking off, I decided to sport a blue shirt.

Why blue? Because it was said in the flyer that the dress code for ELFs to attend the event should be blue.



So see how many girls and boys wearing blue there?

Anyway, I happened to have another gathering at the downtown in the morning to discuss the preparation of my study tour to Taiwan. On the way home in the afternoon, we happened to pass Monas, and I thought that I could stop to see what was going on in Lapangan Merdeka Selatan. My mom, my aunt, and my uncle (who also attended the preparation gathering at the downtown) decided to see the event as well.



And of course, the main event was the performances of girls and boys posing as famous Korean boybands and girl groups.

As I got there, some girls were performing Wonder Girls in exotic costumes. Too bad I didn't get to snap the picture of them, since I was busy buying my merchandises in the stalls.







I'm not so sure about these girls dressing in black and white. The host sort of mentioned U-Kiss and SS501 at the same time (as she also mentioned that today's the birthday of Kim Hyun Joong of SS501! She told us all to sing Happy Birthday to him).

Anyway...
SAENGIL CHUKAEHAMNIDA HYUN JOONG OPPA!!!









Wow, the place was definitely dominated by ELFs in blue shirts! Some of them also held out the signs of VIP and Big Bang. As for the bazaar, nothing much to see. The venue was quite small and there were only a few stalls. One of them was quite crowded that I was sure it was the stall that sold merchandises (actually merchandises were the reason why I'd kill to go to this event) LOL.

...and it was true! It was the stall that I'd been looking for. Too bad they didn't have some sort of sign that indicated that they sold Kpop merchandises. Also, too bad that when I got there, the stall table was almost all empty! With only a few merchandises left to sold, like pins, ELFs lights, posters of 4jib, and a few 4jib albums version A.

Girls simply crowded around the table, picking up the remaining merchandises. I quickly scanned through the table to find if there were things that interested me. Even when I was about to pick up my chosen sticker, a lady across the table intended to take the same sticker! >_< wow, I didn't know there was also a fanwoman!

Guess what, I found these!!!!
also guess what, these two pins you see below are the last two on the table!! Couldn't resist buying them.


I really really like Kyuhyun in the first pin!!!!! XD



Yes, they are fanmade pins and a sticker with reasonable prices!

I hope I could've attended this event longer, since my friends eventually arrived after I took off from the venue! Even she got to see the girls dancing to many, many songs of Super Junior (so the highlight was totally on Super Junior today) including Bonamana, It's You, Happiness, and I'm sure...Sorry Sorry.

Can't imagine ELFs dancing and singing along while I wasn't there... *envious*

Apparently I had an appointment with a friend shortly after that in Plaza Senayan. So sad to have left the occasion so soon. I wish I could attend an event like this in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment