Friday, June 4, 2010

crunch crunch


Evening all! Wow it's raining heavily.

I guess I'm kind of in the mood of blogging right now, eh? Well, not going to say much here. It's just that I've been into chocochips these days, but strangely, I rarely buy, make, or eat it. So you can imagine that even up until now, the moment I'm writing this, I'm still craving for it. I don't know why, but I prefer homemade chocochips instead of branded ones sold in the supermarket.

But the thing is, I haven't found the recipe just yet.
>_<

Well, anyway, the most delicious chocochips that I've ever tasted is the one made by a freshman. I didn't ask for her to make it, she just happened to hand me the chocochips made by herself (I could tell since it was wrapped in plastics and it looked, well, pretty handmade).

GOSH, IT WAS SOOO DELICIOUS!

There were like four or five chocochips in the plastics and they were so good that I wouldn't give them to anyone. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment