Monday, April 26, 2010

Alhamdulillah! ^_^



I PASSED ALL THE EXAMS.

YES, I MADE IT. WE MADE IT, GUYS

I'M OFFICIALLY A HIGH SCHOOL GRAD.

*do the 'celebration' dance*

Alhamdulillah, ya Allah! Thank You for all Your blessing.
Thank You for hearing all of our prayers, ya Allah.

We made it through this very point.

Anyway, I'm still struck and shocked due to the fact that the amount of failed students is higher than last year's. Today's been a big day for us 12 graders. Today is where our future is decided and paid off after three years of studies. Yes, the announcement for the all final exams, from National Exam, Practicum Exam, and School Exams was out today.

What even struck me is the fact that one of my best friends didn't make it.

How shocked and speechless I was, yet in the other side I felt like it was just unfair. The thing is, this friend that I mentioned was a hardworking, strong-willed, and determined person. The most diligent girl I've ever met. Thank God, she's doing just fine now. I called her earlier to make sure she's alright and to cheer her up. Instead, she told me.

"Don't worry about me. I've seen people crying over me today. But why? I'm just fine. Thanks for worrying about me that much though. I'll meet you guys up on June 12, the graduation and farewell day. Remember, we've entered together, and we've exited together."

Well, let's look at the bright side, guys. If you still don't make it, this is not the end of everything. Your success is just delayed, not canceled or removed. You still have a long path ahead of you. That's why the government is kind enough to hold the improvement test on May.

Good luck and I'll wish all the best to all of us.
(Documentary including photos and more details will follow later on)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BACK TO THE PAST
Aw, today's event really reminded me of this event.
Exactly the same event, only in different phase, different time, different grade.

Maybe I'll repost this event in English some time later in this blog

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment