Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tribute to Ms. Theron

Hi guys, say hi to another post of the weekend! Woot woot!
I'm not going to talk much about my personal life - instead, I'd just like to show you some of the stuffs I've been working on.

Recently, I saw Snow White and the Huntsman. Appearance-wise, the prince was worth the look (although the guy who played in the prince in Mirror Mirror was much yummier). Acting-wise, Ms. Charlize Theron successfully blew my mind, which automatically makes her officially one of my most favorite actresses. As for Chris Hemsworth, it's no surprise that his axe-swinging moves resemble that of his Thor's signature hammer-swinging move.

Kristen Stewart? All I see is Bella Swan in a medieval costume -_-

v.1 Charlize Theron
Making this photo manip was such a pain, considering that I'm running out of battery for my mouse
Designing without a mouse = painting without a brush.




Quotation poster
One of my design weaknesses is always coming up with a crowded composition
This time, I tried to go a bit against my normal standards, hope I pulled it off.

I know, I should be more productive when it comes to designing, seeing that I'm counting down the days to enter an energy-sucking art school. I'm currently still on my steps to develop particularly my Illustrator skills - speaking of avoiding Photoshop for a while.

Next up, I'll be posting up the continuation of Orlando story and probably some good pictures from my New York trip on winter, with slight captions.

Have a great night guys!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment