Thursday, June 14, 2012

OH NO, NOT AGAIN

Oh no, it's happening again....

It's been less than a month since the Google Concert in Mountainview
...and yet this news came up again.

WHAT.
THE.
FISH.

Look at the line-up.
More rainbow puke coming out

Girls’ Generation, SHINee, 2PM, KARA, 4minute, B2ST, SISTAR, SECRET, and INFINITE.

I'm going to pass out for real if they added Super Junior to the line-up 
 


Seems Kpop industry always knows how to make its fans suffocating in panic, excitement, and enthusiasm.
 
OMGOMG even better

It's going to be on July 6.

...which is the day of my LA visit!!!!!

*Oh how I love coincidence.

If I'm seeing this concert for real, it's going to mark my second time seeing a Kpop concert in US.
Wish me luck guys! good luck for those who are trying to get the tickets...

which up until this point, there's still no news about them.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment