Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Again, another piece of literature work...

I'm posting another piece of literature work, again, written in Indonesian for your convenience. But if you're looking for the English version, please let me know so that I can translate it. This short story is going to be published in Language Department's magazine, title coming soon. :)

The story is actually based on my imagination, with the theme of 'Emerging from the Underworld', so that's basically the theme of the magazine itself. Hopefully the story is suitable enough with the theme, as the boy character is looking for hope in the middle of despair, and the angel plays a role as the oasis. As for the story inspiration, I'm always interested in stories about angel encounters. "Sebuah Dialog dengan Sang Malaikat" (it sounds so obvious, I know I suck at titles) tells about a boy who encounters an angel in the middle of a devastating situation of Jakarta, set in Ramadhan.

For now, please do enjoy my work, and one more thing. It takes me a while to write it down, so please don't copy it. :) I know you're good readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment