Monday, November 23, 2009

An "Ad" for English Assignment

Okay, I know this may look pretty weird (well, not "may", but obviously it IS weird). I just did an English assignment, due tomorrow, which is making an advertisement of a city. Here's what I came up with



Sorry for the very bad quality. I know you can only read the text if you zoom it in. So basically I chose Hangzhou because it's like the China's "Kyoto". If Japan has Kyoto as a famous, tourism site known for its culture, then I believe China represents much of its culture in Hangzhou. It's one of my favorite cities I visited in China last July.

Oh...and another piece of "junk" I want to show you. Hehe, I kind of like this one though. I actually didn't make it for the reunion written on the invitation. The reunion is real, of course, but I made the invitation long after that. For portfolio purposes, if you know what I mean.



Ookkaayy, gotta catch up with my paper again. Got a lot of revisions to do. Ugh. The test is by the end of this week. Wish me luck! ^_^

GREETINGS!
In this opportunity, I'd like to say hi to Fenny Wong, the writer of "Moonlight Waltz" I've reviewed in this blog, for stopping by and dropping a message. I hope you like my review ^_^. I'm not really good in reviewing books, but I do love your book! Nice work! Keep up with your writing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment