Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weirdness.

NOTE: I deleted this post once due to some specific purpose, but I decided to repost it again. If you ask when it happened, it was actually on Thursday this week.

The weirdest thing in terms of physical condition just happened to me.

I was writing the part 5 of the LA trip earlier as you can see. Then, distracted, I hovered my mouse on the screen and started googling random things. I've been into Marie Antoinette movie recently, due to its enjoyable soundtrack that I love listening to. So I googled about the soundtrack and the movie as well.

I don't know how it happened. I was in complete health this evening. I even just had a nice nap, which boosted my energy after my exhausting day today. It was exhausting but I so far have enjoyed school life that I feel there's nothing to stress about, since it's only the first week of school.

But then, out of nowhere, I felt a sudden nausea feeling. You know that when you feel sick and nauseous, it usually gropes slowly to you, but this nausea that I had just came all of a sudden before less than five minutes later, I was on the verge of throwing up. To refrain myself from doing so, I quickly moved to the kitchen to grab a glass of water (I even didn't care whose glass I used. I just snatched the first glass I noticed in the dishwasher). I thought I'd feel better, but then it became worse.

The nausea vanished but blurry sight took place, followed by drowsiness. Everything around me didn't go spinning, it's just...well...drowsy and blurred. It came really fast that I hardly remembered how it happened. Then I paced quickly to my bedroom while my sight was getting blurrier, before it reached the point of darkness. Everything went dark briefly but I could still feel myself walking and made my way to the bed. It was the climax when I thought I had a blackout in the hallway but I still felt my feet moving to the room.

My senses still worked to identify my bed. If not then I'm pretty sure I would have fainted midway. Then the next thing I knew, I slumped myself on the bed, and everything just went 'poof'. The blurry sight, the dizziness, the nausea, the exhaustion...it was as if the bed absorbed all of those. I quickly regained my consciousness once in the bed that I took a breath for a while.

My clear sight was restored but still I needed a moment to adjust myself, recovering from all sudden nausea and blackout. Less than a minute later, I slowly got up from bed and moved to my desk again. I don't want my roommate to be suspicious of anything happening to me. She probably thought I slumped myself on the bed because I was simply tired and wanted to lie down, but it was worse than that.

I have never experienced blackout or fainting before. This is probably my first experience. Weird thing, I always wondered what it felt like fainting and today my question was answered. I hate it. I simply hate it, especially when I still forced myself to rush to my bed, it was as if my mind still worked but it was struggling against my physical condition.

Now I'm feeling good again. I don't know, I need to watch over my condition till tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing big.

So, please, no more blackout. I've been having several sleeping issues lately, maybe fainting is how my body decided to respond to my issues. Ugh, need to get rid of it.

I know it's a mistake for me to stick in front of this computer. I need to rest myself on the bed like...now, probably replace computer for a while with a good, relaxing book to read.

Anyway the reason why I've been writing a lot, even something as unnecessary as this, is to increase my writing skills. I became fully inspired by my English textbook which says that every single of unnecessary writing can help increase writing skills. So yeah, why didn't I give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely low blood pressure. I do have that kind of problem.

    1. either you need sleep
    2. or you need food

    The major thing here is energy and rest.

    My mom got worse case as she woke up and stepped down only to fall to the floor and can't see anything. She has low blood pressure too :)

    That's why I kinda worry about your sleeping schedule but oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy once recommended milk. I second that :)

    ReplyDelete