Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SPRINGSPRINGSPRING

SPRING'S HERE!
Birds are calling.
Skunks are crawling.
Wagging their tails for love!
Spring is here.

-Charlie Chaplin
Yay! The cold weather has officially left California. It's getting warmer as April comes. With that said, also comes a new school term. Winter quarter is over, though I must say my last encounter with Math didn't go very well.

Spring quarter has just begun this Monday and if you might not know, I'm currently taking a lot of General Education and Social Studies classes.

Comes with that are bunch of textbooks ready to be read. A lot of my friends have already got reading assignments. Me too, it's just that I've been procrastinating a lot, which is bad. I need to get a move on and start an academic life without procrastination.

See what I'm talking about?

And these are ONLY three out of total five textbooks. Two of them are not on the pictures because they are far out of my reach. I'm too lazy to grab them.

I'm becoming even and even busier. Since school just started a few days ago, I can't really tell what would become of me for the next three months. The assignments so far have been really well-managed as I only have had two reading assignments up until now. But I'm fully aware that this is ONLY (yes, now I'm using the word 'ONLY') the warming up. Almost all of my friends take social studies and science-related classes and they said handling them is such a distress.

Okay, I'm not gonna creep myself out. Think positivepositivepositive.

Especially most of my classes are culture-related. I'm good when it comes to culture-related studies. They're my interests. I love reading about them BUT when it comes to assignments and remembering all the -logy-suffixed terms and squeeze them all inside my brain, that's gonna be a challenge.

Anyway, enough with school issues. After a while of not experimenting with fashion styling on Looklet, I finally got my foot into the site again and try to come up with a fashion style.

Looklet has developed a lot since the last time I left it. They added new features such effects, new models, new backgrounds, and new items of course.

Here's what I come up with and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with it. It's called Grannie's Favorite.

Also lately, I went hiking with fellow boys, Aymee, and Elda to Big Basin Park. I tried to restore my amateur-ish photography skill by capturing some pieces. However, this one is my favorite piece that I decided to let you take a look at.

I named it dazing, and the guy in the photograph is my new friend, Ardy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And now about the blog!

Do you notice anything different with the blog? Yep, I added a little decoration if you see the left sidebar. Inspired by my Web design class, I decided to mess around a little with my 30-day of my Photoshop trial.
  • I replaced the normal links on the left with small buttons instead. I kind of like how my experiment turns out to be.

  • I also changed some of the fonts in case you didn't notice. I didn't know Blogger would provide quirky-looking fonts. Such a blast!

  • You shouldn't need to notice the change in the background anymore since it's quite obvious.
I still planned for some changes coming up soon. But for now, I might have to disappear for a while and refrain myself from blogging. I'll still be around and slowly continue on From LA with Love stories again, but my blogging mode wouldn't be as frequent as...probably now.

Wish me luck in this Spring break and may all of us achieve the best for our life in every aspect.

APRIL --> MAY --> JUNE --> JULY --> AUGUST (Going back to Indonesia!)

That reminds me...

I HAVEN'T BOOKED A FLIGHT HOME.
MUST DO THAT A.S.A.P -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment