Sunday, July 11, 2010

thing to say tonight




Nihao!
Just got back from Taiwan this late afternoon. Wow, still can't believe that it's been three weeks since I left Jakarta for this neighboring country of China for joining a study tour program. Actually, it's my first time being abroad all by myself (as in, without parents)...well, at least so far. Another abroad trip is waiting ahead of me right now.

No pictures tonight.
I just blog to greet you guys since it's been ages for me not to do that, well, at least after the last time blogging through the hotel's free internet access. Besides, the final World Cup match will be on in like two hours.

One thing for sure, I've really lacked of sleeping these past two days.

Just yesterday, I slept late in the morning to do the final touch-up of the souvenir my friends and I made for our fu dao yuan (sort of like group advisors). Slept up to 2 o'clock. Whoa. Not to mention the morning call was at 4 am in order to get ready for our departure. So you can see that my friends and I slept only for two hours before waking up and getting ready for everything.

I know the match will be on in two hours, but gotta stay tuned on the closing ceremony. By the way, Shakira just performed and she looked effin' gorgeous. Her hips really don't lie. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment