Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jam Session!

Before I continue with the posts about my last trip to Taiwan, I just thought I'd share these to you guys.

A day after my arrival from Taipei, I began to resume my postponed activities due to the trip. It felt good to finally be able to do things the way they were before I left for Taiwan, but at the same time, it felt really hollow by the fact that I had gotten used to habits and daily activities in Taiwan. It's like when you've gotten used to doing something and then you stopped it, you felt there was something missing.

Anyway, that Monday afternoon, I got a phone call from my violin teacher that told me he was going to invite me and my three fellow violinists (Azza, Nitikawa, and Nezika) for a jam session, also to practice Alla Turca for our upcoming concert on early August.



Look at our teacher. He looked at ease while playing with his violin. The ball of light effect hovering above him pretty much made an impression as if he was a maestro...
LOL, well, the fact is, he IS a maestro.



Haha, still, no progress on our Alla Turca. The song was simply fast paced, played in minor with many fingering positions.
Ugh. Gotta work hard on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment