Monday, July 12, 2010

First times done in Taiwan

I've never done these things before I went to Taiwan. So thanks to the trip that I finally got to do some "first times". Some are bad things that I recommend for you not to try.
1. First time crying at the airport before leaving to Jakarta.
2. First time eating something I'm not supposed to eat, accidentally though
3. First time I'm into drop and splash rides
4. First time having this courage to talk to strangers not in English
5. First time having this extreme urge to shop shop shop
6. First time learning how to weave a friendship bracelet
7. First time planning surprise birthday parties
8. First time acting for surprise birthday parties
9. First time spotting fireflies closely
10. First time hiking in the dark
11. First time practicing TAICHI!
12. First time waiting for my laundry to be done up to 2.30 AM
13. First time sleeping up to 3.00 AM
14. First time sleeping in less than 3 hours in the night
15. First time figuring out how to write my name in Chinese
16. First time figuring out that I have a Chinese surname
17. First time bargaining in Chinese!
18. First time I'm into cute accessories and stationery
19. First time jotting down all expenses frequently
20. First time taking a shower everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment