Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taking a Break

Hey hey!
I've been trapped in a super busy week lately. Guess I haven't told you about this but...
I'm currently working part-timely at an English course.
That's one big, new thing, isn't it? I'm such an inexperienced yet helpless high school graduate who happened to stumble herself in the world of jobs. Haha.

Anyway, work's been quite good after a week since I started. This is what I call with "working with no rush" because basically, in the afternoon (before after school time), the place's dead quiet, but after about three o'clock...it becomes completely crowded with kids running around followed by their nannies who carried their bags, and some parents who come and sit at the front desk because the waiting room's seats are full.

The staff itself consists around five people and all of them focus on working at the front desk.
As for me, nothing much different from other staff's duties. Mine consist of:
1. Inputting data
2. Smiling at the guests
3. Muttering thanks not yet, apparently
4. Receiving calls not yet done, apparently
5. Calling strangers pending students and their moms
6. Promoting via phones
7. Delivering stuff
8. Finding stuff
9. Listing down students who have paid
10. Checking placement tests
11. Taking a new student for a placement test

And...that's about it! Some of them may not be necessary to be listed, but anyway, you wouldn't want to miss the small talk. LOL.

Um....I have no new pictures to share today. These icons below are actually quite old ones, featuring Kyuhyun from Super Junior (oh look who's being biased here ^^). Before leaving to Taiwan, I spent some time making sets of icons just to kill time. But then they turned out to be quite great, so I decided to post them to some SJ forums, and eventually...here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment