Saturday, January 11, 2014

Winter Breakers (a teaser to the winter trip stories)

(I make lame titles, I know)

It's been quite a 50/50 week for me as I'm currently in my last week of break. I know, I'm wiping these tears off my face. Dude, a month just went by so fast. If I could borrow Adam Sandler's remote from Click, I'd really love to so I can click rewind and go back to the moment I just finished my last finals. Well, LA feels a bit lonely these days. Some of my friends have got back to school and work since last week, some of my Art Center friends haven't even got back from their hometowns.
I have some errands to run before school starts claiming me again. Good news is, I just got my car back, but I'm still currently recovering from the accident that happened to me 2 months ago, thanks to LA's hideous traffic and my clumsy driving. So I can only drive into far distances only with a company. Hopefully it's all good from now on.
Why this week's been a 50/50 week for me?





On one side, I'm productive: I've been working on my holiday project, which is compiling videos of my trip into a movie. I could easily do this on iMovie but I'm aiming to expand my knowledge on Adobe softwares, so I got my hands on Adobe Premiere Pro. The remaining percentage of the week has been spent mostly by running errands, watching The Secret Life of Walter Mitty with my roommate, and spending the rest of the time at home, saving up some money.

Anyway, that's a little bit of what's been going on. Without further ado, here's the almost an-hour footages of my winter trip. Stay tuned for the stories. I was planning on writing it tonight but it was too late and I didn't have enough energy to post the pictures. So stick around.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment