Sunday, May 6, 2012

soothing songs on a sunday afternoon

Hi guys
I'm at a friend's place, feeling unproductive today though. I spent almost the whole day hanging out. First I went to volunteer at a festival in Mountainview, then I dropped by at the park across school for Indonesian Student Organization welcoming event. Afterwards, I chilled with my friends at a bowling alley. We had a nice talk before we went to have an early dinner.

Good thing I already finished the color theory project halfway, now I only have to finish the rest today.

My friends have been playing some cool, chilling songs performed by renowned Youtube artists, like David Choi and Clara C. You guys should check these songs out, some of which are my most favorite.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

David Choi
Calm music, warm personality, what's not to love about this guy? The song could cool down any heated mood :)







. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nigel Tay
He's a Malay youtube artist. Not so much he produced up until this point, but this song below is definitely earcatching. I got introduced to him for the first time through a viral video on youtube made called My Generasi.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Clara C
Her guitar and singing skills are undoubtedly good. I guess she also wrote the songs posted on her Youtube all by herself.





So lie your back on a comfy seat, help yourself with a glass of iced tea, and listen to those songs. Your Sunday will never be even better.

Bon dimanche!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment