Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finally...

So there's this concert...



The venue is 5 minutes away from where I live.
Look at the artist lineup *rainbowpuke*

Guess who's going there...


Okay, my name's not there but anyway...

I'm going!!!! ^^

Yes, I'm totally going to MBC Korean Music Wave in Google.
OMG this isn't real. After those 3 years of wait. After 3 times of failure to see SMTown in US....OMG.

I'm seeing my boys and girls... 

ARRGGHH


Even better. It's FOR FREE!!!
What kind of sorcery is this?


Thank you so much for Powerhouselive.net for providing the ticketing service.
And last but not least...

Thank you so much to dear Sam for getting the ticket for me.
Also, thank you to Silvia and Indri for helping me, Sam, and Felicia in getting them as well, even though you guys won't be at the concert :(
Sam's so lucky, she got 12 tickets in 3 request attempts (max 4 tickets per request), while I got none. The website had crashed ever since the request time was open. Some lucky people like Sam and a couple of my other friends just happened to get the tickets in the midst of the server-crash issue.

But that does not conclude our parading joy.
Since there will be no seating (first come first serve), to get the best viewing, I guess I need to line up very early before the doors open...

*morefingerscrossed*




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment